Monday, January 08, 2007

What to write about....

Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine

I need to laugh, and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about

(the Beatles)
I write posts in my head, all the time. Sadly little posts, happily little posts, angry little posts. I think of them as writing entries to the diary of my soul. But when it comes time to write it out for others to read, I find myself hesitant. The words fly away from my. Little doves taking flight. Leaving me with nothing to coo about.
I could tell the world how beautiful Houston is at the moment. It almost seems like spring outside.
I could write about plans to watch the national championship tonight; and the bet that I stupidly made when Texas lost to Ohio early in the season. Let's just say I need Miami to pull out a miracle.
I could write about sweet puppies and lazy weekends. Or my new neighbor that has taken to sending me plates of food.
I have much to tell but nothing to say. Such is life. At least I have nothing to say with a smile.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Mailyn said...

I hope Miami does whatever miracle you need them to do. I have no clue but I'm with you all the way! ^_^

BTW I know how you feel so I've started writing drafts and then just post whenever I feel like it. That way I don't lose what I wanted to write about. Maybe that helps! ^_^

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

ain't blogging grand?

commemerated in cyberspace for any human who cares to read it...
there is something so very cool about that.

ps
i too, think of little happily and sadly posts/drafts during my day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home