Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Italy - can dreams really come true?



I have lapsed into a deep post-workout coma. I am gently awakened to the sounds of Jimmy Kimbel's harmonious voice. I try to grasp what I am seeing on the television. Jimmy and what appears to be an ancient Ted Danson are on either side of a blonde woman. I can't quite place her but she is rather attractive. Jimmy and Ted appear to have reached the same conclusion, as it seems they could pounce at any given moment. The intriguing part of the entire scene is the story that the blonde is sharing with us, her eager audience. She is talking about how much Italian men love blondes. She spent a year there, being flashed, stalked, stroked and flirted with. INTERESTING - I am blonde, and well, although I spend hours chanting my "I am good enough" mantra, I still have some self-esteem issues. I begin to think perhaps a month in Italy would perky up my sense of self worth. I think maybe, in my sleep induced haze, I could start a tour for women who need some help with their self-esteem. It would be so much better than any self-esteem book. Sighing, I slip back into unconsciousness, dreaming of the millions I can make sending women abroad to be ogled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home