Thursday, February 16, 2006

Showers

I enter the shower allowing the dampness to pull me in. Standing there I imagine that the water is him; his tongue, his mouth, his hands. The water spilling over my body brings back a flood of memories of him. I pretend that he is there with me in the shower. He leans down to me, kissing me, stroking me, loving me. I press against his body as the water flows over us. We take turns rubbing our soapy hands along each other's bodies. Gently he leans me back against the shower wall, pushing me up, sliding into me. Deeper and deeper he plunges, keeping me pinned against the walk. Moaning I pull him closer to me wanting more, needing him deeper. In slow moist strokes he takes me until we both shudder. Grinning, he leans against me, kissing me one last time.

I just love daydreaming in the shower.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home