Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dreams....


Last night the dream came again. He is, as always, present. I am in bed, arms wrapped around my pillow when I feel his presence in the room. I look over my shoulder at him. He is standing in the doorway with a look of eager anticipation. In what appears to be one movement, he crosses the room and takes me into his arms. Gently he begins to kiss me, softly leaning against my body. The gentle intensity lasts mere seconds before neither of us can stand the nearness of the other. Quickly I remove his clothes and he slides closer to me. Leaning over me, I am overwhelmed by his sheer masculinity. I feel at peace, as if a part of me has been returned. Passion overwhelms me as I slide away from this world into a world of tactile experiences. Everything becomes scent, taste and touch. I can’t keep my hands, mouth or body away from him. As he slides forcefully within me, my body screams for release. I respond with force, pulling him closer and closer until we both collapse in sweaty ecstacy. It is like this with no other, and now it is only in my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home