Monday, March 20, 2006

When Love is Gone

For the last several weeks, I have wondered what you are supposed to do with all the love that you feel for someone that no longer loves you. Where does that energy go? You give over your heart to someone, and they reside in it for several years. Then suddenly one day, they no longer want you. They don't want to hear your voice, they don't want to see you smile, they don't miss you, they no longer care. What do you do? I feel all those things, I want to hear his voice, see his smile, be near him. It hurts me to know that he does not feel the same way. The idea of moving on seems strange. Other men pale in comparison to him in my eyes. I have all this love to give and no one that wants it. I wonder if someday when my heart is healed, if he will miss having someone love him as I did. Or is all love the same to him? I never thought so - I always thought of love as individual - as different to each person as a snowflake. I just keep reminding myself, that he does not want me. He met another and picked her over me. I remind myself everyday, so the love will fade. It seems to work, until I have bad day, but each time there is a bad day, the recovery is much quicker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home