Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dreaming

I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun
I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun
(Gym Class Heros)

Looking back over my blog, I noticed, besides my general lull in posting, I have stop posting about my dreams. I allowed another person to make me feel silly for posting little things like this. I have come to the conclusion that this was a toxic person in my life, and have recently removed him completely. Once and for all. Perhaps I will expand on this at a later date, but for now.....
I am dreaming of a man that feels this way about me and will write a song about it. Want to hear it, here it goes -

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Nocturnal. I've always like that word....
also there's a fine line between caring about the people that read your blog and writing for your own ya yas....


I'd stay on the ya ya side.....

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

I am learning that wise Changa, and it is going to be all about the ya yas from this day hence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home