Monday, July 16, 2007

Bad luck by the numbers…..

It has been a rough month. Often I did not feel up to posting about it. So to quickly sum up the month, I am going to run down the number. So sit back and enjoy the misery….

Number of times apartment has flooded – 2
New apartments that I have located – 0
Repairs made to my apartment to prevent further flooding - 0
Chance of rain today – 40%
Number of times my stomach clinches when it rains (I type this while listening to thunder) – endless
Number of times my vehicle just stopped running, and had to be pushed, jump started, and/or kicked – 2
Number of cars that have been towed while watching a movie – 1
Speeding tickets – 1
Number of small orange kittens that have suddenly appeared to torture the pitbull that lives with me – 1
Number of times that I have realized that I am in hell, and Satan looks like a small orange kitten – 205
Number of waitress that have burst into tears during a birthday party – 1
Times that I have decided to run away to Mexico - 714

Hasta la Vista

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Gareth Thomas Searle said...

wowzeer.
take condolences in the fact that i will print off this 'bad luck' snippet, pin it to my fridge and remind myself how lucky i am.

I recomend a viewing of the 'Big Lebowski' the only true cheerer-uper know to man (and woman)

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Poor baby!!! Things just keep getting worse, don't they? I was talking to another fishy in the TX area today and she expressed the same concerns with the rain as you. :(

You know, it only rains in my neck of the woods like..maybe once a year. If we're lucky....Come on, you know you want to!!!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Can I put my bid in for Sunny California? Or if it's south of the border...I'll meet ya @ Puerto Nuevo (just south of Rosarito Beach) where they have huge lobster for 8 bucks. Nothing like drawn butter to melt your troubles away.

You're a funny fishy...keepin track w/a hilarious list!
I'm not so worried about ya now only because I see you've retained your sense of humour..which oughta keep you from goin too crazy or down in the dumps....

Why'd the waitress burst into tears?

Oh and Why am I always the freaky coincidental one...
G. brought a Little Orange Kitty home from work (bloody lip and eye sealed shut ewww.) I've never had an orange cat before and I don't really want one but we're stuck ....i'm not a kitty litter kinda gal.

Anywayze I am So Glad to hear you didn't get washed away.
:0]

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

Thanks for the condolences. I think some place sunny without any rain is a good idea.

Changa - I promise to share my orange kitten story. Isn't it odd how often we have things in common? Perhaps we are internet soul-mates ; )

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Woooo Hoooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home