Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


I know that I have neglegected my blog a lot as of late. Things just don't seem to want to go right in my life. I am trying to stay upbeat and postive, so it makes it harder to discuss them. It seems to pull me back down. Hopefully things will turn around soon. I am trying to be positive.
Anyway, here are 13 things (good, bad and ugly) that happened to me this week:
1. Moved on Saturday, movers were 3 hours late and took an hour more than I had hoped.
3. Left behind moldy couches….
2. Air conditioner did not work, discovered Sunday.
3. Plumbing appeared not to work, discovered Sunday.
4. Stove does not work, discovered Sunday.
5. Ice maker does not work, discovered Sunday.
6. Landlady is out of the country.
7. Air conditioner repaired Tuesday morning! WHOOP!
8. Bathroom floods Wednesday, thank goodness I still have a shop vacuum left over from last apartment.
9. Bathroom issue fixed on Wednesday.
10. Landlady returns to country, very apologetic.
11. Promise of new stove and toilet, Thursday.
12. Half of my things are unpacked – that is a good thing.
13. I still like the place, it is cute, hopefully all well be better soon.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Poor baby girl. I so wish things would turn around (and stay around) for you. :(

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you and praying hard that nothing else happens.

Much love.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

The good and the bad weren't too ugly! But ugly nonetheless....at least the landlady was apologetic and fixed things...sorta.

moldy couches Stink!

Getting it all off your chest here, kinda clears the air, dudn't it?

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

Thanks for the warm wishes. It does help to vent. In writing it does not seem quite as bad as it could be. Just silly little things that will be fixed soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home