Thursday, January 12, 2006

And we are off....

If I couldn't sleep could you sleep
Could you paint me better off
Could you sympathize with my needs
I know you think I need a lot

I started out clean but I'm jaded
Just phoning it in
Just breaking the skin

Can you help me I'm bent
I'm so scared that I'll never
Get put back together

"Bent" - Matchbox 20
Last night I discovered that I have no tears left inside me for my current last relationship. I so want to remain close - I could never get to the hate stage. I want to be there for him while he struggles with other things in his life, but I think perhaps he does not understand. He fears further hurting me, but what he does not understand is that he hurt me as deeply as possible, and as it is healing, I am letting go of some emotions. I could never be hurt again by him, I have imagined the most horrible things in my mind. Now I just want to be just friends, people that talk and are concerned for each others well being. Hopefully, that day will come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home