Thursday, March 23, 2006

Looking to the Stars....

I know what my heart wants. I know what my body wants. I know what my soul wants. My mind, however, never stops questioning. I found the following horoscope rather interesting today......
A relationship you've recently begun is more than ripe for that extra step. So if you're thinking of taking a giant leap toward intimacy, don't hesitate. Fasten your seatbelt, put that tray table in the upright and locked position, and relax. You can do it now, and it will work out well. However, if this just so happens to be someone who's spoken for, definitely cool your heels a touch. There's no reason for you to share anyone's affections. You're loving, compassionate and more than worth the effort. Make that your mantra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home