Monday, September 25, 2006

Sexy or Muppets - decisions, decisions....

I'm bringing sexy back
Them other fuckers don't know how to act
Come let me make up for the things you lack
Cause your burning up I gotta get it fast
Take em' to the bridge

Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way
(Justin Timberlake)

Presenting the song that currently plays in my head. I wonder if it makes me walk a little sexier. I needed a better internal soundtrack. Prior to this is it was The Muppet Show theme.

6 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I was smiling and nodding along until I got to the Muppet part. Then I just shook my head. You sound like me. *sigh*

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

Sad isn't it. You want to be sexy, but secretly you are just goofy.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Mailyn said...

the muppet show?!!?!?

you need to update the iPod in your head. lmao.

gawd I hate this dude. lol.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Sexy Muppetry!

Why hasn't anyone ever thought of that before????

The best they got is Miss Piggy.
Pigs aren't sexy!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

Yes - I do need to update my internal ipod...

I don't know - I think Fozzie Bear is a really cutie...

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Girl of Approval said...

I once met a sexy muppet. He was so cute! :)

His name was Jeff. He was tall and skinny and had muppet hair. He played with puppets and was very funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home