Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday's child has far to go


Oh, the places you'll go!
There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored.
There are games to be won.
And the magical things you can do with that ball, will make you the winning-est winner of all.
Fame! You'll be famous as famous can be, with the whole wide world watching you win on TV. Except when they don't.
Because, sometimes, they won't.
I'm afraid that some times you'll play lonely games too.
Games you can't win 'cause you'll play against you.
All Alone!
Whether you like it or not,
Alone will be something you'll be quite a lot.
(Dr. Seuss)

Seems scary and exciting at the same time....

5 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

I do believe I was born on a Thursday. Mayhaps it was Wednesday, though.

I'll have to go back in history to figure that one out.

My mom tells me I was born 12 hours after Bobby Kennedy was killed. That always freaks me out a little.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

That would probably bother me as well.

My birthday is on Friday. When I started doing this, I decided I should find out what day my actual birthday was on.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Mailyn said...

I have no clue. I asked my mom but all she remembers is that I was born at 11:50 am. LOL.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

If you enter your date of birth in the following web site, you can find out the actual day -

http://www.idiotsavant.com/raymond/

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Holly said...

That was a Tuesday... yeah definitely Tuesday.

Tuesday we have pancakes.

Hmm, I guess I'm a Tuesday baby. Interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home