Friday, September 08, 2006

Improper and loving it


Big booty hoes -- up wit it!
Hoochie mamas -- up wit it!

You ain't nothin' but a hoochie ma-ma!
(Hoodrat hoodrat hoochie mama!)
(2 Live Crew)

Pink linen skirt – check; white starched shirt – check; strappy nude heels – check. Looking extremely prim and proper today. Since there are two fish, each swimming in a different direction, I am feeling very – improper. I want to be a little shocking. I want to dance to raunchy music. I want to look at hot sweaty men. I want to swear. It is going to be a great fucking weekend.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Mailyn said...

Go on with your bad self. LOL. 2 Live Crew...aaahhh good times. LMAO.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

Mailyn,

You know you were dancing in your chair. Don't try to deny it!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I won't deny it. I was totally getting jiggy wit it, right here in my chair. And now I have that song stuck in my head. And I can't stop staring at the opening picture of this post.

Well, bloody hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home