Monday, January 22, 2007

I huff and I puff.....

The soft sweet sound of wind chimes lull me to sleep, they hang on the patio above me, and often angels in the night blow on them for me. It is a sound that reminds me of home. Not my childhood home, but of the idea of home that I have in my mind. The picture that invades my dreams, the sound of wind chimes, the smell of fresh laundry and the sight of a happy puppy greeting me as I enter my door, are all part of my mental home. The home that I am building for myself as an adult, slowly piece by piece, I work on making this magical spot. It is a wonderful place where I finally find myself happy and loved. All thanks to the sweet little wind chimes that remind me to dream.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

awwwww. I luv it.
You are reminding me of this verrrry groovy book called Creative Visualization by a verrrry groovy chick named Shakti Gawain....she probably has ALL Kinds of wind chimes.

:0]

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

re: your comment

I opened it up for disclosure/discussion
thanx to a certain lil fishy
named Beta.

:0]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home