Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" Piglet.


Horoscope: Something is going terribly right in your world! It's crucial to acknowledge this, so that you are inspired to continue to create more of that good thing -- even if you don't know how you created it to begin with!

Epps! I am scrambling to figure out what is going right. I sure as fuck want to keep any good thing going. My mother lectured me on Monday night about positive energy and not being an Eeyore (yes, she really did). So I am setting up an Eeyore-free zone here in Texas. I am off to say my mantra……

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Mailyn said...

Awww, but he is so gosh darn cute! :-P

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

i watched the wonderful world of disney when i was a kid (it came on Sunday & i worshipped tv)

winnie the pooh was a special treat. i loved roo.
Eyeore kinda comforted me....in a lazy, sloooow ass way.

:0]

so is your mantra what piglet had to say?

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

My mantra is suppose to be (courtesy of my mom), I am wonderful and people should want to do wonderful things for me. Or something like that.

I do, however, like Piglet's saying as a mantra. Perhaps I should change.

Mailyn, I totally agree, he is cute.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

Tigger was my ab-so-lute favorite. I would sing the Tigger song ALL THE TIME. Still know most of the words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home