Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Child



Taylor Kitsch
I am a Friday's child giving apologies. I have been informed that I have been negligent in my Friday's child duties. I give and I give and I give and it is never enough. le sigh However, I will offer an apology to my cubicle mate for my negligent behavior. To appease her I am posting this little hunk of maleness (her choice). Of course, I am bitterly jealous at the moment - she is flying to Vegas for a sin filled weekend, I am unpacking. BOO! Wish her luck in her quest for misadventure.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

androgony can be kinda zexy! huh.

the first pic, not so much the second...

Happy Friday on a Sunday, lil Fishy!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

Happy day back at yah! I really thought that he was too young, but it was her choice. See how sweet I am?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home