Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ever Changing Life

It is an odd thing when you realize that the life you had last month is not the life that you will have ever again. Something has been changed, altered, taken away from you. I have been so caught up with being sad and upset, that I failed to take into account anything else. I mean, I would still prefer to not have had the heartbreak, but now each day is a mystery. Something new and adventurous. My life is unfolding before me, and the man, if there ends up being one, is hidden in the clouds. He can be anyone or anything. Old or young, beautiful or rugged, rich or (giggle) well, not as rich. I get the chance to dream again. I guess that I could should be grateful for at least that. Not grateful to him, but grateful that I have the ability to recover from pain and begin to see a glimmer of hope. Now if I can just hold on to this feeling for the rest of the day. Each day becomes easier after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home