Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Legal Aid



His secretary announces me. I stride in wearing a very well fitted, tiny, pinstripe suit and black high heels. My hair is pulled back in a tight straight blonde ponytail. As she shuts the door, I sit on his desk in front of him, arching my back and allowing my legs to fall open. He is aware that there is nothing between him and I, no barrier. He grins and reaches for me. I lean forward, shaking my head and crossing my legs. I silently raise and reach down to kiss him, and slowly move into his lap. Whispering nasty little thoughts into his ear, I begin to feel the pressure of his arousal. Slowly I slide to my knees and gaze up at him. I say "Please", moaning he leans back into his chair, and I reach for him. I take him in my hands, stroking and caressing until I feel him throbbing in my hand. I move closer, tasting him, kissing, licking and sucking, letting my hands explore his body. I can feel the hot, moist excitement building in my own body. I can smell the excitement sharp and tangy on the air. He reaches for my hair, pulling it and I gasp. With that he shudders and moans. I silently stand up, straighten my skirt, and lick of my lips. Heading for the door, I glance back over my shoulder, and with a smile I thank him for his brilliant legal advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home