Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pink lace dreams

I feel him slide under the covers behind me, and he whispers in my ear, “I have missed you.” I slide my body into the angle of his and gasp as I discover that he is naked and hard. I moan as he slides his hands along my thigh. “What is this that you are wearing?” He questions, as he pulls the covers from my body exposing the little pink lace teddy and thong. With a moan he lowers his head to the creamy white exposed mounds of my breasts. Slowly he begins to untie the laces; licking, kissing and nibbling each inch of exposed skin as he slowly strips my clothes away. I run my fingers through his hair, gently guiding him further and further down my body. My body tingles, I feel moist and anxious for him. I moan and arch against the feeling of his mouth on my body. I burn with desire as he leans above my naked body, and with a slight grin, he pushes inside me, filling me up. I moan and move slightly under him, allowing him deeper access to me. He begins to thrust against me, and with each stroke, I arch my back matching his pace. I grind my hips into him and wrap my legs around his waist, as he thrusts over and over. Suddenly the world drops out from underneath me and I feel him shudder against simultaneously. I open my eyes, and realize that it was just a dream. Silently cursing I remind myself to buy more batteries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home