Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Motivation


Aside from my obvious desire to look like a Victoria's Secret model, I have an intense motivation that keeps me working out when I think of stopping. I am on the bike; it is intensely hot and humid with body sweat. I lean into the bike, the instructor screams for us to push it. In that moment, my mind clears and I picture him out, and he sees me. It is the look on his face that is my motivation, a look of shock that I am different than before; leaner, self-possessed, healthy, beautiful, perhaps even ravishing. I want to see a look of utter amazement on his face. I want it to be followed with a flood of desire. I don't want to hurt him, I never want him to hurt. I don't seek to punish him. I just want for one moment, for him to see me as a super hot creature. It works every time.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Tsic1 Mireia said...

good luck trying it!

I never tried.. i'm too lazy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home