Friday, February 10, 2006

Wine, song and jeans

Life is a song. I am in a brilliant mood. I arrived home last night after gym to discover the roommate was not working (shocking!) and in the mood for an evening out. I jumped in the shower, and while getting dressed, I thought that I would just try, for no reason really, my goal jeans. Jeans that I have not been able to wear in years. I had hoped to fit in them by my birthday at the end of this month. So I pull them up, they slide over my hips. I reach for the button and it buttons and then the zipper slides up. AMAZING, I am standing in my living room in jeans that were too tight just a couple of months ago. So - I wore them out, drank half a bottle of wine and laughed my ass off with my roommate in the freezing cold on the patio of a local bar. It was a very soothing night for the soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home