Friday, March 24, 2006

Hollow

It is strange, I have been writing about this man for months. The one that took my heart and crushed it. I never could get my mind around the idea that it was over. I loved him so much; he was so dear to me. Well, after another argument, which I was not expecting, he told me that he felt he could not speak to me ever again. I have tried to communicate to understand what happened, but with no response. The odd thing is that months ago, I would be crushed and near death, but now it just seems inevitable. Like something that should have happened months ago. I have told him the same thing over and over, but I always relent. I think it is because I was the only one in love. Now that I know that it is truly and forever over, I feel hollow in a way that I can't place into words. But now I know that I will live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home