Monday, August 28, 2006

Everyone Needs Goals -

One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I think that this shall be my new goal. To do things that soothe the mind. My own mind tends to be contantly thrashing about on the actions of others, causing me no small amount of heartache and grief. Perhaps these brief repasts will help me move just slightly closer to sanity.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Bart Treuren said...

perhaps an acceptance of self, the knowledge that no person is any better or worse than another and that one's own life is so valuable because it is unique... you're you because nobody else is ;-)

keep well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home