Friday, August 31, 2007

Here I am -

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20). You keep falling apart and getting put back together again. It takes strength to let go -- and also to reconstruct. That you're willing to do it means that you're really living life to the fullest.
**********
I am living my life to the fullest. I have fallen apart many times in the past few months. Honestly if you go back in time (through the life of this little blog) I have fallen apart more than one person should. Sometimes I think that it is weakness. Hopefully I am wrong, and it is really more a wonderful rich life full of highs and lows. Oddly, something about this horoscope cheered me up today.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Isn't that the fullest best best feeling?

and being oddly cheered up ain't bad, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home