Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - plus one



It is Thursday, I need a list of thirteen things, and my sister in law sends me a scattergories email. PERFECTION! The instructions were to fill in the list with the first letter of your name:


WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Kellie

4 LETTER WORD: Kiss

VEHICLE: Kia

TV SHOW : Kids in the Hall

TEXAS CITY: Kileen

BOY NAME : Keith

GIRL NAME: Kathy

OCCUPATION: Killer (hired)

SOMETHING YOU WEAR : Khakis

CELEBRITY: Kate Winslet

FOOD: Kumquats

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: KY Jelly

REASON FOR BEING LATE: Kitchen flooded

CARTOON CHARACTER : Kim Possible

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Kiss me!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Holly said...

How fun. I might borrow this for my blog. :)

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

Feel free - I steal plan to steal your "if I won the lottery" idea....

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

oh my friend sent me this one
mine included

Jello
Jericho
Just raising children
and
of course
Jalopy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home