Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Please stop kicking me...

I will not cry at work, I will not cry at work. That is my mantra, but the tears keep flowing. I keep hiding in the bathroom, so that no one sees that they have broken me. No gossip or cutting remarks from me, in other words I don’t play the office game well. And for some reason this week it seems that the games is being forced on me. Every time one problem is seemingly solved, someone else is screaming at me. To top it all off, my work support system has failed me. I should have known better. So it is off to the stall again to dry my tears on rough, cheap toilet paper.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Beta Fishy said...

Thanks Changa,

I think that I was crying more out of frustration than anything. But you certainly made me feel much better!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Holly said...

There's nothing worse than crying at work.

You want I should taze someone for you? I would totally do it...just for you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home