Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Single Girl and the Gym

As you all know, I am no longer in a conjugal relationship, and have not been for about a month. This makes my beloved spin class a wee bit hard. All that riding, up and down, hovering, sliding back in the seat, hanging low, is just a bit more banging around then I need, unless the gym is going to start passing out “C” batteries as I head out the door. On top of this, one of my spin instructors loves to play sexy music. So I am jumping up and down while listening to Brittany sing about being a slave. Add to this that it is the gym, some of those people have been working out for years, and it shows. So it is not like a bunch of fat people sweating. It is a lot of hot people sweating. It is going to be a hard couple of months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home