Thursday, January 19, 2006

Your Beautiful - James Blunt

So an ex called this week and he told me that the following song reminded him of me.
My life is brilliant. My love is pure. I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure. She smiled at me on the subway. She was with another man. But I won't lose no sleep on that, 'cause I've got a plan. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true, I saw your face in a crowded place, and I don't know what to do, cause I'll never be with you. Yeah, she caught my eye, as I walked on by. She could see from my face that I was, fucking high, and I don't think that I'll see her again, but we shared a moment that will last till the end. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face in a crowded place, and I don't know what to do,'cause I'll never be with you. Lalala lalala lalala lalala laaaaaa You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true. There must be an angel with a smile on her face, when she thought up that I should be with you. But it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you
The funny thing about this is that in the 7 years that we were together he never told me that I was beautiful. As a matter of fact, he found it very hard to keep his pants up when another girl was in the room. Funny thing life, you suddenly realize that you had a good thing once it is gone, or you are the one saying thank God that is over. Goodness, I hope he meets a new girl soon......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home