Saturday, March 08, 2008

Cute Men



It has been so long since I posted, all my little weekly events have fallen away. No 13 Thursday no Friday's child. I really miss the outlet of my blog. Just spewing words into the world. So determined to get my toes wet, I search the internet for cute boys. A photo to spur my ideas. At first I thought to post a picture of my addiction. The cutest little boy, born to a superhero just over a year ago. His cute little face smiling from the computer screen just makes my day. However, I felt a bit odd posting someone else's son. So I plunge on. I type cute men into my search engine of choice, and the screen feels with photos. So many images, many quite interesting, and though I have never been one to pass on Mr. Pitt. I think my choice is perhaps the best. Enjoy the cuteness!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

when i was pregnant with Pop-pops i ATE A Lot!

i was always being a hungry hungry hippo....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home